Tech4Good - Tech for Economic, Environment, Health & Social Impact (July 8th 2020) Showcase of Boston, San Francisco & Washington, D.C. Ecosystems
ENRICH in the USA is proud to present the first U.S. Ecosystem Showcase featuring Tech4Good industries and its Centers in Boston, San Francisco and Washington, D.C.. This virtual half-day industry-focused event consists of reverse pitches followed by individual meetings with the ecosystems.
Are you an EU entrepreneur wondering where and how to launch a tech venture in the U.S.? If your innovation is focused on Social Impact, such as MedTech, CleanTech, Community Support, join us on July 8th, 2020 at 11 a.m. EDT / 17h00 CET.
Each U.S. ecosystem is represented by industry and university experts, seed investors, and city/state representatives to give an overview of the market potential in Tech4Good, their infrastructure, and the investment funds available for European deep-tech high-growth Start-ups and Scale-ups. Selected entrepreneurs (by each U.S. ecosystem) will then have the opportunity for meetings with the presenting ecosystems to pitch and receive feedback from the ecosystem experts and investors. Each ecosystem will award €500 to the venture that has the best overall chance of success in their region.
Representing Greater Boston
- Greentown Labs - Ryan Dings, COO
- MIT Materials Research Laboratory - Val Livada, Research Affiliate
- Reinventure Capital - Julianne Zimmerman, Managing Director
Representing San Francisco Bay Area
- Citris Foundry, University of California - Maher Hakim, Executive Director
- HAX - Ethan Haigh, Program Manager>
- INSEEC - Ron Morris, Director of San Francisco Campus
Representing Greater Washington, D.C.
- DC Archangels - Dan Loague, President
- George Mason University - Paula Sorrell, Associate VP - Innovation & Economic Development
- US Army Medical Research & Development Command - Barry Datlof, Chief, Business Development and Commercialization Medical Technology Transfer
Agenda - July 8, 2020
- Welcome (15 min) Introduction and overview from ENRICH in the USA
- Reverse Pitch (45 min) Presentations from Boston, San Francisco and Washington, D.C. ecosystems
- Q&A with Ecosystems (15 min) Panelists take questions from the audience
- Individual Ecosystem Meetings (1h45) 15-minute meetings with ecosystem experts and investors for selected entrepreneurs
To attend the ENRICH in the USA Ecosystem Showcase and/or apply to pitch to one or more ecosystems, please Click Here to RSVP.