Overview and Objectives
The ENRICH Virtual Landing program serves as a platform through which tech entrepreneurs from Europe and from Associated Countries, looking at jump-starting activities in North America in the next 24 months, can successfully get introduced to and start working in specific regional industry-focus ecosystems.
The Objectives are to:
- Rethink your product/solution's roadmap, R&D and, IP strategy, design, delivery, packaging, and market positioning;
- Sign Proof of Concepts and Pilots;
- Get introduced to strategic partners and potential clients;
- Access local funding and grant for research and commercialization;
- Launch and scale up your business in the US and soon Canada.
During 6 months, the Innovators/Entrepreneurs/tech SMEs will target one ecosystem to dive into within ENRICH Network Centers and Specialized Hubs. This structured program includes mentoring, consulting, training, events/activities, and virtual address/hot-desk space with an average of 12-15 hours a month of services between the ENRICH staff and coordinator, SBDC consultant (for the USA only)*, and mentors.
*The ENRICH in the USA Virtual Landing Program, offers a virtual address in a US University Incubator and gives access to its connected Small Business Development Center (SBDC) services. Partially funded by the U.S. Government Agency Small Business Administration (SBA), the SBDC Network is the largest and most successful network of assistance to the small- and medium-sized enterprises in the United States supporting annually more than $4 billion in new sales and $3 billion in new financing for over 750,000 clients-businesses.
Program Components and Commitments
Our program is designed around 4 main components:
- Mentor Round Table: monthly 90-min mentors (3 to 5 on average) round table moderated by an ENRICH coordinator, in the US with the support of an SBDC consultant;
- SBDC Services (the US only): on-demand one-on-one technical and managerial assistance with a dedicated SBDC consultant;
- A Local Hub: a virtual address for your communication and collaterals, with access to hot desk/conference room when traveling in the US;
- ENRICH Online Community Platform: Priority access to sign-up to all ENRICH calls, events, and activities and direct access to the ENRICH Network of Mentors and Ambassadors;
In exchange for these services, your team is committed to:
- Define with ENRICH staff the agenda for monthly mentor roundtables and review the meeting minutes prepared for you;
- Follow up and execute on the action items and high-level introductions (by Mentors) from the sessions;
- Keep your profile on ENRICH platform updated and track your monthly KPIs;
- Sign up for SBDC services via their dedicated platform (i.e. Neoserra) and answer their quarterly survey;
- Plan at least one SBDC one-on-one consulting session per month;
- Respect the lease agreement/conditions defined by your chosen Virtual Landing Hub for your virtual address (conditions may vary by Hub);
- Request at least 2 weeks in advance for hot desk/conference room space when traveling in the US (and soon Canada);
- Communicate and share documents with your ENRICH support team via Microsoft Teams (in a dedicated Team).
USD 950 per month, quarterly paid to Temple University SBDC, the ENRICH lead coordinator in the United States.
How to apply
To apply, simply fill out the application form on F6S - link below. We will be in touch after reviewing your application.