ENRICH Your BIO Experience!
IMMERSION PROGRAM AT BIO 2023
ENRICH in the USA is proud to confirm its venue at BIO 2023 in Boston! Our main conference, held on Wednesday, June 7th will be celebrating EU/US collaboration in BioTech at Northeastern University in collaboration with the European Innovation Council.
8:00 am - Breakfast & Networking at Northeastern University
- With assigned high-top tables for selected companies & sponsors
8:30 am - Program starts
- Welcome by Northeastern University
- A few words from local Officials
- Speeches from EU Officials:
- Importance of EU-US Research collaboration and how EIC is supporting EU and SMEs - Cornelius Schmaltz, Head of Unit, European Innovation Council Accelerator (EISMEA.E.03) and Florent Bernard, Science Counsellor at the EU Delegation in Washington D.C.
- ENRICH in the USA representatives, Vassilis Tsanidis, Innovation Procurement Advisor, European Innovation Council / EIC Overseas Trade Fairs Program
- European delegations representatives participating at BIO
- A few words from our sponsors
8:45 am - Panel 1: Oncology/Immunotherapy/Biomarkers
- 2 Principal Investigators and 3 companies pre-selected by PIs - moderator: Michael Salgaller, Supervisory Technology Analysis and Marketing Specialist at NIH/NCI
- Short presentations on their innovations & discussion on the paths to strengthen EU-US collaboration in their fields (e.g., cluster-to-cluster collaboration, NIH/EC collaboration)
9:15 am - Panel 2: IoT and Experiential robotics applied to MedTech
- 2 Principal Investigators and companies pre-selected by PIs - moderator: Barry Datlof, Chief, Business Development and Commercialization Chief at DoD (U.S. Army Medical Research and Development Command)
- Short presentations and discussion on the paths to strengthen EU-US collaboration in their fields (e.g., NGI Enrichers fellowship program, TechLink Center, ...)
9:45 am - Conclusion, followed by breakfast and networking
9:55 am - First bus back to the Convention
10:25 am - Second bus back to the Convention
10:45 am - End
IMMERSION PROGRAM AT BIO 2022
BIO FUNDING SUMMIT POST BIO 2022
ENRICH in the USA is proud to present its Funding Summit post-BIO 2022. This virtual event introduces a selection of 10 biotech European and Associated Countries' startups, scaling-ups and SMEs to 25+ top judges, including US investors (early-stage VCs, business angels, and equity accelerators) plus a selection of ENRICH in the USA soft landing hubs and ecosystems.
The participants of the ENRICH Funding Summit pitch competition will win the following:
→ For the top 3 startups:
- 2 free months of virtual landing program with a selection of our soft landing sites at top research universities around the USA.
→ For all the selected startups:
- Follow-up meeting requests from the judges.
- Direct Applications to the ENRICH in the USA soft-landing programs to our different soft-landing sites at top research universities around the USA (12 months minimum) with no interview.
- Special Access to Enterprise Europe Network transatlantic support services.
8:00 am PST - Introduction and Presentations from partners and sponsors, including on US-EU Collaboration on Research, Innovation, Trade and Funding - 2022 status and future.
8:45 am PST - Transition to 2 zoom rooms
Setup: Five pitch sessions in 2 Zoom rooms in parallel - run by ENRICH Centers & Hubs.
8:50 am PST - Pitch session started with a 20 min reverse pitch/presentation from investors and ecosystem experts followed by 10 x 20 min pitches from startups (5 min of pitch, 14 min of Q&A and 1 min for scoring and transition). Setup: Five pitch sessions in 2 Zoom rooms in parallel - run by ENRICH Hubs.
10:30 am PST - Announcement of Awards
Training programs and other workshops will be held online, starting with the Perfect Pitch Workshop(covering "US Funding Access" and "US Market Access") scheduled for Monday, August 22, 8:00-10:30 am PST.
Registration and More Information:
- Startups can pitch for free but have to apply on F6S except ENRICH clients/members who have already participated at ENRICH activities & program. They can apply directly on the Gi2 community management platform (cf. Landing page).
- For registration, we also refer you to our Eventbrite page at EVENTBRITE
- Price for groups/delegations (including for qualification and training).
IMMERSION PROGRAM AT BIO 2021
BIO Digital 2021 (June 10-18) is the world's largest virtual biotech partnering and education event, convening global biotech leaders and innovators. Joining this event can accelerate your global presence through global partnerships, collaboration, and thoughts leadership.
ENRICH in the USA working with the Enterprise Europe Network, UMass, the Wistar Institute, Pennsylvania Department of Community & Economic Development, Philadelphia Department of Commerce - City of Philadelphia, Business France, and many other organizations introduced a wide array of European Union (EU) companies at the BIO International Convention.
ENRICH in the USA was organizing a Funding Summit: 20 European entrepreneurs pitching to 20 top US investors and to ENRICH Centres and Hub’s Ambassadors – including training and workshops.
ENRICH in the USA was also proposing a suite of industry events (BIO/Pharma) that same months open to EU entrepreneurs and EU ecosystems stakeholders (and from EU associated countries). Below please find the tentative agenda.
June 14: International Cancer Cluster Showcase
June 15: Perfect Pitch Training for selected EU startups to Funding Summit
June 16: Workshops with EEN on NIH, DoD, US Market, and US-EU collaboration and funding.
June 21: Funding Summit for 20 selected startups
June 06: PR Media training for Funding Summit winners
July 12: MatchFest (post Funding Summit)