Innovation Market Guide - Nanotechnologies
The US Innovation Market Guide on nanotechnology will help you to identify US innovation hubs and help you become familiar with the opportunities and barriers of the specific US nanotechnology market. The Guide contains details on innovation ecosystems, market landscape, networks and events, and funding initiatives of the US nanotechnology market.
From the innovation perspective, the Guide gives you clear guidance on US innovation ecosystems including the major US nanotechnology innovation hubs, innovation facilitators and leading industry related RDI centers.
From the market perspective, the Guide helps give an overview of the US nanotechnology market. It shows the various ways in which nanotechnology can be used and the subsequent sub-markets present within the larger nanotechnology market. It shows which regions of the USA are the largest and most important for nanotechnology. As well as this, it shows which regions dominate the smaller sub-markets in the USA.
Finally, this Guide will provide you with an overview of the US governmental funding system related to nanotechnology, in the context of both federal and state initiatives. On the Federal level, an overview of key programs and opportunities is given, including those that come from the United States Department of Energy, National Science Foundation, Department of Defense, etc.
Therefore, this guide works perfectly as a handy guide for you to grow your business and develop your network on nanotechnology in the US!
So what are you waiting for? Click the link below and get an extensive Guide for you to enter the leading market in Nanotechnologies.
This guide was published in September 2020 and is available in English. This guide has 81 pages and 3 Annex pages.
Table of Contents
- List of Abbreviations (page 13)
- In this section the list of Abrreviations used in this report are presented
- 1 Introduction (page 18)
- This study, which has been developed in the context of the ENRICH in the USA network, aims to provide relevant information on the United States (US) landscape concerning the nanotechnology ecosystem and market.
- 2 US innovation ecosystem (page 22)
- 2.1. Innovation Hubs (page 23)
2.2. Innovation facilitators (page 29)
2.3. Industry related RDI centers (page 32)
- 3 US market landscape (page 39)
- 3.1. Market overview (page 39)
3.2. Leading regions (page 41)
3.3. Market considerations (page 57)
3.3.1. Opportunities (page 57)
3.3.2. Barriers (page 59)
- 4 Recognized networks and events (page 59)
- 4.1. Innovation and market networks and associations (page 60)
4.2. Innovation and market events (page 65)
- 5 US innovation initiatives and programs (page 70)
- 5.1. Public initiatives/programs (page 70)
5.1.1. Department of Health and Human Services (HHS) (page 71)
5.1.2. National Science Foundation (NSF (page 73)
5.1.3. Department of Energy (DoE) (page 74)
5.1.4. Department of Defense (DoD (page 76)
5.2. Private initiatives/programs (page 78)
5.2.1. Nanoelectronic Computing Research (nCORE) Program (page 78)
5.2.2. The Corridor’s Matching Grants Research Program (page 78)
- 6 Observations (page 80)
- Annex 1: Summary of the US Public and Private Funding Initiatives and Programs (page 82)