US Research Handbook on Cancer
The US Research Handbook on Cancer helps you to identify potential approaches to develop collaborative projects with US researchers, research groups and research organizations. With this handbook, you will be able to directly contact researchers, research groups and organizations working on cancer research to develop a rapport and potential interest in collaborating.
The handbook also identifies relevant networks and conferences that can be used as a conduit to meeting potential collaborators and growing your network of contacts in the US.
In addition, this handbook will guide you to many available US funding opportunities for cancer R&D. These opportunities come from public programs such as the Department of Health and Human Services (HHS), Department of Defense (DoD), and National Science Foundation (NSF). In addition, the handbook presents opportunities that come from private organisations such as the American Cancer Society (ACS), Breast Cancer Research Foundation (BCRF) and Prostate Cancer Foundation (PCF).
So what are you waiting for? Click the link below and be part of one of the global leaders in Cancer Research activities!
This handbook was published in February 2018 and updated in September 2020 and is available in English. It has 62 pages and 5 Annex pages. In order to purchase the handbook, please fill out your details below in order to be redirected to the Stripe payment page.
Table of Contents
- List of Abbreviations (page 11)
- In this section the list of Abrreviations used in this report are presented.
- 1 Introduction (page 14)
- The Research handbook on US R&D Related to cancer provides an assessment of the United States (US) research community landscape and aims to support research and innovation cooperation between the European Union (EU) and the US. Cancer is a leading research area in the US and in the EU, mostly due to cancer being the current second leading cause of death in both regions.
- 2 US research community landscape (page 19)
- 2.1. University research groups (page 21)
2.2. Research centers (page 29)
2.3. Industry clusters (page 34)
- 3 Recognized research networks/ professional associations and events (page 38)
- 3.1. Research networks and professional associations (page 39)
3.2. Conferences and other networking events (page 42)
- 4 US R&D initiatives and programs (page 46)
- 4.1. Public initiatives/programs (page 46)
4.1.1. Department of Health and Human Services (HHS) (page 47)
4.1.2. Department of Defense (DoD) (page 51)
4.1.3. National Science Foundation (NSF) (page 53)
4.2. Private initiatives/programs (page 54)
4.2.1. American Cancer Society (ACS) (page 55)
4.2.2. Breast Cancer Research Foundation (BCRF) (page 56)
4.2.3. Prostate Cancer Foundation (PCF) (page 56)
4.2.4. Leidos: OnPAR (page 57)
- 5 Observations (page 58)
- Annex 1: Examples of US Federal and Private Funding Initiatives and Programs (page 59)
Handbook price: 100€
The payment is processed by the ENRICH GLOBAL Association. The ENRICH GLOBAL association is not responsible for dealing with any content of the document. All money received from the Handbooks and Guides will go to the not-for-profit association ENRICH GLOBAL to support the internationalisation activities of European organisations.
Items purchased for online delivery are normally available as soon as your order is processed. Please make sure to read all the available information about a report before placing your order. Given the nature of the information being sold, ENRICH cannot accept returns of publications once they have been delivered or downloaded. If you have any questions prior to completing your purchase, please contact us for assistance.